WHO ARE WE REPRESENTING
This global leading digital performance marketing analytics and Big Data company is regarded as one of the finest brands in the industry. Ranging in Technology, Tourism, Retail and more, they have been given the title as having one of the finest client portfolios in the industry. They have earned the reputation as the go to suppliers effective marketing analytics software. Due to continued growth our client is on the hunt for an experienced Strategic Account manager with an understanding of marketing data/Digital Performance to join this exciting and forward thinking organisation. WHAT'S INVOLVED IN THE POSITION
The role will see the successful candidate given the opportunity to manage a strategic set of high value accounts based in Singapore.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Managing a set of high value clients
- Full client interaction
- Key Account Management
- Implementing strategies
- 4 years Account management experience
- Experience managing dealing with Marketing Directors on the client side.
- Understanding of all the key Marketing based metrics
- Forward thinking, works well within a team
- Want's to love coming to work every day.
- $110,000 - $120,000 Base + Super + Travel allowance + Tools of the trade
- Great Company Culture
- Strong career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader who has won some of the industries most prestigious awards.
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar please contact and/or email your application via the “Apply Now” link located directly below OR email Neil at email@example.com.
RedDot handle numerous roles within Sales, Account Management, Business Development and Sales Management. Please click apply now to this ad stating you what you are looking for and we will hold your resume in complete confidence and contact you regarding relevant opportunities.