Our client is an international recruitment agency with operations throughout the APAC region. Due to company growth and market demand, they are currently seeking a talented recruiter to join their small, friendly Sydney office to head their ICT division. What's expected of you
Working out of the Sydney office, you will join a supportive and motivated team to launch their ICT recruitment. Your existing knowledge of the ICT industry (either from recruiting or personal work experience) means you already have several leads to work from in generating new business opportunities, and candidates from your personal network.
Further, being familiar with the technical jargon of the industry means you will fully understand job specs and demands of each role, and find suitable placements to fill them. Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in ICT, or relevant professional experience;
- At least 4 years experience working in ICT environment, with some recruitment or hiring experience;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Self motivated and driven to succeed with a positive 'can do' attitude;
- Great time management and attention to detail;
- Multi tasker that wants to smash set goals and targets.
A whopping base salary of up to $90K to match your experience + super + comms! Also working in a fantastic team culture and work environment.
Employee benefits range from on the job training to incentive schemes, travel opportunities, and well appointed CBD office location!
RedDot Recruitment is an Australian owned organisation with a team of Sales and Marketing recruiters specialised in their field.
If this role doesn't match the job that you are looking for check out our website, www.reddotrec.com.au for more options
RedDot partners with small business to Enterprise clients across Asia Pacific assisting them in Contract, Permanent and Temporary placements