WHO ARE WE REPRESENTING :
Our client is a premium research house delivering Equities, Derivatives & FX recommendations through an in-house developed technology driven website.
Due to the company’s continued growth and success, they are currently seeking highly motivated Sales Associate to complement their already proficient FX and Derivatives sales team in the Sydney office.WHAT'S INVOLVED IN THE POSITION :
This entry level role will prepare you for an exciting and rewarding career in the financial services industry.
Reporting to the Director of FX and Derivatives, the role will give you hands on experience developing and building your sales skills whilst you contribute to the company’s and your own success.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR :
- Engaging warm/qualified leads seeking direction in the market
- Prospecting cold/ex-clients via our existing database
- Contacting existing clients with the view to cross-sell across our different divisions
- Providing in-depth one on one product presentations to existing clients via webinars and seminars.
- A passion for financial markets and trading – FX experience desirable
- Can be experience from crypto markets
- Be a highly energetic and motivated individual
- Be able to work autonomously and in a group environment
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a competitive environment with a track record of achievement in sales
- excellent time management skills
- Have a relevant degree or qualification such as RG146
Competitive and generous salary dependant on experienceIf you are interested in this opportunity or similar please contact and/or email your application via the “Apply Now” link located directly below OR email Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you can call Ryan on 0422031603.Reddot handle numerous roles within Sales, Account Management, Business development and Sales Management. Please click apply now to this ad stating you what you are looking for and we will hold your resume in complete confidence and contact you regarding relevant opportunities.