WHO ARE WE REPRESENTING
RedDot are representing a new internet business startup company that has been backed by some of Australia's leading venture capitalists. This is one of the most exciting opportunities we have come across in a long time. The client has developed an innovative new Consumer research tool. Based in the CBD they are currently looking for an skilled Key Account Manager/Business Development Manager to join their expanding team. WHATS INVOLVED IN THE ROLE
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Managing key accounts across the business
- Liaise with design and development and manage in terms of budget and timelines - Be the go to person
- Developing new business opportunities in the FMCG space
- Managing client campaigns
- The right person for this role will come from an advertising background with an understanding of online and social Media - Preferably with a startup company
- Someone who can think big but operate in an environment with little supervision
- Experience selling to consumer goods market FMCG - Nestle, KRaft, Coke, Kelloggs etc
- Essential to have a deep understanding of online consumer behaviour
- A very strong work ethic. Possible from an agency background.
- A highly driven individual who can see short and long term goals.
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar please contact and/or email your application via the “Apply Now” link located directly below OR email Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generous base salary with excellent performance bonuses
- Be part of a company that will be big!
- Tools of the trade
RedDot handle numerous roles within Sales, Account Management, Business Development and Sales Management. Please click apply now to this ad stating you what you are looking for and we will hold your resume in complete confidence and contact you regarding relevant opportunities.