A leading global cloud computing software and infrastructure company looking for passionate, creative, and accomplished people interested growing their career. An encouraging culture where you learn from failures, pick yourself back up and become the best version of yourself. Plenty of opportunities to participate in professional development and learning, fostering an inspiring environment. We believe in not only supporting you, but also your families through fully-paid healthcare plans, equity, and other financial tools and wellness programs.
The Global Systems Integrators (GSI) Representative has a key role in building our clients business' with leading GSI partners. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing businesses in the space, within a rapidly expanding company. Our client is looking for someone who has direct experience working with GSI partners, and has established trusted advisor status with their key decision makers.Your Responsibilities
- Achieve future revenue and pipeline goals
- Develop , own & execute business plans specific to assigned global Sis
- Collaborate with stakeholders within the firm and GSI org, to execute the business plan
- Track/create pipeline and close deals by partnering with the GSI partner
- Facilitate the right commercial constructs for partners
- Relationship management and stakeholders management across the board.
- Act as the ambassador for assigned Global SI Partner
- Own up governance of business between the two organizations.
- Focus on long term strategy while handling tactical business activities.
- Build/Nurture trust and empathy between organizations
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar please contact and/or email your application via the “Apply Now” link located directly below OR email Neil at email@example.com.
- 10+ years of experience in leading and managing a Global SI partner business or a sales team in enterprise software, virtualization, storage and/or data center spaces
- Sufficient knowledge of virtualization and storage technologies to effectively represent solutions to a technical audience of service delivery and solution design engineers
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including sales, marketing & engineering.
- Comfort with building strong relationships at all levels (working to executive level) of the GSI partner organization
- Proven ability to generate revenue through alliance partnerships
- Expertise in developing and executing solutions sales and product marketing programs
- A structured thinker with superior writing, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success.
- Mature and confident, with the presence to effectively represent the company externally, and bring enhanced credibility
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities
RedDot handle numerous roles within Sales, Account Management, Business Development and Sales Management. Please click apply now to this ad stating you what you are looking for and we will hold your resume in complete confidence and contact you regarding relevant opportunities.