6 month contract with likely extension
Our client is one of the world's leading Financial Institutions. They are seeking an experienced Project Officer to join the team.
The program the candidate is working under is responsible for the strategic relocation of the Head Office. The program is managed on a Regional (state basis) and the role will report directly to the Program Manager for the region where the role is located.
The role will work in a team under the direction of the Regional Program Manager to assist in the delivery of the following
- Successful relocation from the current office facilities to a newly renovated Head Quarters.
- Delivery of the Project on time, on budget and meeting the operational standards/requirements.
The specific responsibilities for the role will include
In order to be considered, you will possess
- General Project Administration.
- Maintaining and updating the project status
- Program Scheduling/Reporting and Dependency Management including the reconciliation of status with contractors to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Managing Issues and Risk logs including minutes and the follow up of outstanding actions
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar please contact and/or email your application via the “Apply Now” link located directly below OR email Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience working in a project team
- Strong General Project Administration skills including scheduling and dependency management
- Understanding of full project management lifecycle
- Proven experience working in a vendor and/or carrier environment
- Strong reporting skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
RedDot handle numerous roles within Sales, Account Management, Business Development and Sales Management. Please click apply now to this ad stating you what you are looking for and we will hold your resume in complete confidence and contact you regarding relevant opportunities.