WHO ARE WE REPRESENTING
RedDot are representing one of the fastest growing training organisations in Australia. This client sell training solutions to individuals looking to upskill themselves in order to attain better jobs at the end of their training courses. The client has a strong understanding of the recruitment process but more importantly has a team of individuals who focus on getting their students into the right courses so that they qualified to work in the right jobs.
This job will suit anyone who wants to step into very soft and easy sales and then from there develop into a senior sales or team leader position WHATS INVOLVED IN THE ROLE
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Meeting customers face to face
- Greeting customers at their own home
- Managing a large pipeline that you will build over time.
- Providing daily reports on your activity for the day.
- A hungry, motivated and big picture thinker with strong consultative sales skills
- Someone who can work at a very fast pace and understands the power of numbers. You will LOVE sales
- Energetic and lively and has hunger to earn!!!
- Wants to learn and grow within the business (Opportunities are huge for growth)
- A very strong work ethic. You are not a 9-5 person - you want to make money.
- A highly driven individual who can see short and long term goals.
- Generous base salary with excellent performance bonuses
- Be part of a company that is on huge growth
- Tools of the trade
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar please contact and/or email your application via the “Apply Now” link located directly below OR email Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RedDot handle numerous roles within Sales, Account Management, Business Development and Sales Management. Please click apply now to this ad stating you what you are looking for and we will hold your resume in complete confidence and contact you regarding relevant opportunities.