- As a New Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the full 360 sales cycle, engaging with C-level execs, and winning new corporate clients by matching our information services to their business objectives and strategic initiatives.
- You will be working in a competitive and supportive team targeting the Financial Services/Insurance Industry.
- Primarily phone-based role across APAC with some face-to-face meetings. You will have the chance to make a real difference in how companies grow and expand their business.
What we are looking for :
- Looking after the 360 sales process - generating leads, prospecting, running a demonstration of the platform and offerings, and ultimately closing the sale.
- Objection handling.
- Fully understanding potential clients' needs and the challenges they face, and ultimately showing how the products and services can address these points.
- Ideal candidates will come from a solution selling background.
- Proven ability and record closing deals, winning new business.
- The business is structured on a subscription-based model and therefore experience in this area is advantageous.
- A new business "hunter" who loves the challenge of bringing in new clients.
- Effective communicator with the ability to handle objections.
- Experience selling subscription-based products or services.
- Competitive by nature with the drive to want to be the best.
- Someone with experience selling a product or service, or ideally experience selling to marketing divisions or managers.
- Someone who is technically minded and has a keen interest in technology is a bonus!
- 90K base + excellent uncapped commissions! OTE $150K+
- A global company with real career development opportunities.
- Full training with ongoing support
- A growing team with the opportunity to make a real impact.
- Sydney CBD based offices.
If you are interested in learning more please apply online or email your CV to me at email@example.com