With a rapid growth plans in place, my client is in search 3 x sales executives to come on board and make their mark in the training and events space. With continued success and great company culture, they offer a fun and dynamic working environment, extensive training program and clear career path.
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Cold calling and F2F experience is advantage
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Professional approach.
- Strong verbal and communication verbal skills
This opportunity sits within the sales team where you will be responsible for developing new business sales opportunities with prospective clients.
Your duties include but not limited to;
• Following up on sales leads generated through marketing campaigns, events and web inquiries
• Work with clients to understand their business problems, objectives and growth plans
• Understand compelling buying reason and position solution appropriately
• Working closely with marketing on specific campaigns to drive sales leads
• Manage accurate sales forecasting and reporting
• Account management
On offer is a generous base salary, uncapped comms and fun and lively team. This is a great opportunity to work and learn from the best and most talented in the industry.
Apply now and if you have any questions contact Richard at email@example.com
RedDot Recruitment is an Australian owned organisation with a team of Sales and Marketing recruiters specialised in their field. If this role doesn't match the job that you are looking for check out our website, www.reddotrec.com.au for more options RedDot partners with small business to Enterprise clients across Asia Pacific assisting them in Contract, Permanent and Temporary placements.